We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
From time to time we may partner or enter into arrangements with another party to provide specific benefits and/or services to our members. We will provide to such partners the information that we believe is reasonably necessary for them to provide such benefits or services to you. If you do not wish to receive communications from our partners or us, you may express your preference to not be so contacted by following the “unsubscribe” instructions on a particular Site.
This Privacy Notice only addresses Univar’s use and disclosure of your PI. As our Sites may contain links to other Sites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other Sites, and we are not liable for their misuse of PI. We encourage you to be aware that when you go to another Site you should carefully read their privacy statement.
- First-party cookies may be set when you visit our Sites directly. By setting this cookie on your device, our Sites do not have to ask you your preferences every time you visit. This cookie resides on your device and stores logins and passwords to allow you to access private areas without having to log in each time you move to a new page.
- Session Cookies are used for essential Site functions, and to make sure pages are sent to the browser as quickly and efficiently as possible, remember user preferences i.e. font size and saves you from logging in every time you visit. Session cookies are only stored temporarily in the browser's memory, and are destroyed when it is closed down, although they will survive navigating away from the website they came from.
- Persistent cookies may be used to track a Site visitor’s behavior as you move around our Site. We use Google Analytics to try and understand what people do and don't like about our Sites so they can be improved.
- Secure Cookies protects cookies when they transmitting from your device to our servers and HTTPOnly cookies are used to protect your HTTP and HTTPS session when accessing our Sites.
- Web Beacons A web beacon or flash cookie (also known as "action tags", "tracer tags", or "singlepixel gifs") is an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of a given Site. We do not share or provide PI we may collect through such web beacons, such as names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers without your express permission. We may also use "web storage" to store data about your use of our Sites. Web Storage is a feature in some browsers that permits Sites to store data within your browser rather within a cookie. This should make this data more secure and make your browser perform better. We do not share or provide PI we may store in web storage, such as names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers without your express permission.
You have the ability to accept, decline and delete cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features on our websites may not work or not work as designed. For more information about how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org (http://www.allaboutcookies.org). For information on how to do this on your mobile phone’s browser, you will need to refer to your handset manual.